Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie


You know those days when you just need something sweet and REALLY bad for you so that you can forget all your troubles. This pie will totally do that for you. It is delicious. This is a picture before I baked it (I forgot to take an after shot). I got the recipe from Our Best Bites. If you ever need to find a bunch of never fail recipes, that is the place to go. After I baked it, I topped off each slice with a little bit of cookies and cream ice cream. It was so good!!

I used:

-Ghirardelli Milk and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Ghirardelli makes everything better)
-Pillsbury Frozen Pie Crust (best and easiest way to go)

I didn't use:

-Nuts

Here is the link to the recipe:





2 comments:

  1. That looks so good! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makelle, I tried making this last night and it was a total flop!!! I was so sad! If you read the comments below the recipe on her blog it had a bunch of people that made it and said that it turned out all liquidy in the middle and that is exactly what mine did! It was cookie soup instead of cookie pie! Did you do anything different than what the recipe said to make it work? I wanted cookie pie so bad!!

    ReplyDelete