Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chansi


I love this little girl! This is Nicole and Jason's little girl, Chansi. I have a feeling we will be taking a lot more pictures of her this summer :-) Today we all went to the pool. So much fun!
It is 95 degrees here! I needed a little bit of happy sunshine this week.
Last week I made a little trip home to Utah to see Nick. It was so good to see him. If you would like updates on Nick you can go to nick-raitt.blogspot.com. I got back to Delaware on Sunday. It's good to be back and fee like I have a little structure in my life!
My goals this week include: keeping my apartment clean, finishing Katelyn's graduation present (more to come on that later), working, making dinner for my husband every night (no more Mac & Cheese...Sorry Aust), playing tennis with Austin, and spending my afternoons at the pool. I know...life is rough. This week of relaxing is much needed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment